Jason Henderson on Twitter

Thursday, October 6, 2016

Very cool biographies this month on Shirley Jackson and Bram Stoker

I've gotten two very cool biographies in the mail this month, both of which I'll be doing interviews about for the Castle Talk/ Castle of Horror Podcast. I've very excited because not only do I admire these writers very much, but the authors of the biographies promise to be fantastic conversations.

Shirley Jackson: A Rather Haunted Life by Ruth Franklin


and

Something in the Blood: The Untold Story of Bram Stoker, the Man Who Wrote Dracula  by David Skal.
More to come!

1 comment:

  1. Great work. Truly speaking I never seen a blog like that. Absolutely superb work. Good luck. Thanks for such an informative post. For more information visit k2 incense

    ReplyDelete